"Corporate executives, business owners, affluent individuals and families, have many important decisions to make. Qualified financial advice can save you money and taxes, and also provide you with peace of mind for moving forward.” - Jackie Ramler
What Jackie does for her clients:
- Collects and organizes your financial information
- Educates and simplifies complex financial issues
- Provides a comprehensive, objective and consultative approach
- Formulates the financial priorities for the business and family
- Provides solutions and options to maximize corporate and family wealth
- Tracks your performance towards attaining goals
- Aligns investment strategy with personal principles – environmental, social and corporate governance
Private Investment Management | Wealth Management Solutions | Investment Management | Responsible Investment Solutions | Financial Planning | Estate Planning | Insurance | Tax Minimization Strategies | Charitable Giving
Jackie Ramler has been a dedicated leader in the financial industry since 1995. Her focus is on comprehensive wealth management solutions for business owners, corporate executives and their families. By utilizing dynamic asset allocation and risk management techniques, Jackie constructs portfolios to preserve and build wealth while matching the client’s financial goals and objectives.
Having earned the highly respected accreditation of Portfolio Manager, Jackie offers Private Investment Management services. Portfolio Managers must possess advanced investment credentials, extensive experience and substantial assets under administration.
Jackie is a member of the Responsible Investment Association of Canada. With her developed strategies and refined screening process, your principles, such as workforce diversity, reduced carbon footprint, product safety and sustainability can align with your portfolio, maintain profitability and reflect the future you want to support.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Environmental & Political Science
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA)
- Responsible Investment Advisor (RIA)
- Family Mediation, Northwestern University
- Portfolio Manager, CDN, 2016
- Portfolio Manager, US, 2018
Jackie makes it a priority to share her experience and skill set with non-profit, charitable and professional organizations.
She and her diligent team, Executive Wealth Advisors, are active participants in the community. Jackie is committed to charity organizations, such as The David Busby Centre, Rainbows Canada, Tay Libraries and Living Green Barrie. She resides on Georgian Bay with her husband Brian, who owns a marina, and her son Cameron, who has recently graduated from high school.
- Founding Supporter, Sustainable Orillia, 2018 - Present
- Secretary & Board Member, Estate Planning Council of Simcoe County, 2018 - Present
- Title Sponsor, Green Screen (Environmental Film Series), 2017 – Present
- Committee Support, Sustainable Orillia, 2018 - Present
- Director, Living Green Barrie, 2014 – Present
- Chair, Tay Township Library Board, 2014 – 2018
- Board of Directors, Rainbows For All Children Canada, 2010 – 2017
- Title Sponsor and Event Organizer (over $130,000 raised), Annual ‘Over the Rainbow Gala, 2011 - 2016
- Director, Ontario Association for Family Mediation, 2006 – 2012
The most widely recognized financial planning designation in Canada and worldwide, the Certified Financial Planner® designation provides assurance to Canadians that the design of their financial future rests with a professional who will put their clients’ interests ahead of their own. CFP certification is considered the standard for the financial planning profession worldwide. CFP professionals have demonstrated the knowledge, skills, experience and ethics to examine their clients’ entire financial picture, at the highest level of complexity required of the profession, and work with their clients to build a financial plan so that they can Live Life Confidently™.
The Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) Designation builds the skills and experience we need to serve a more sophisticated financial client or institution. Financial professionals who hold the CIM designation are eligible for registration as a Portfolio Manager in Canada. They have expertise in providing money management services to high-net-worth and institutional clients, and they understand the application of portfolio management in the context of Canadian markets and regulatory requirements
What do these designations mean for you? They mean that when you work with an investment consultant who has taken the time to complete these designations, you’re working with someone who is well-versed in modern concepts of investment advice, is educated enough to understand how your individual investments are being managed and how they work together – no matter how complex it may be. These skills, along with a commitment to advanced education, enable them to provide you with the kind of service that you not only want, but deserve.
The Fellow of CSI (FCSI®) is the pinnacle financial services credential and the highest honour in Canadian financial services. It is reserved for an exclusive group of financial professionals who demonstrate unparalleled leadership, integrity, commitment and dedication to their clients and industry.